Half-Round Double 6 1/4″ Vinyl Shingle Siding – Vinyl Shake Siding
“The Look of Cedar Half-Round Shingles without all the cost & painting.”
Products Typical Use: as an Accent in gables, usually (due to cost) this product is used only as an accent. Normal quantities are from 50 to a few hundred square feet depending on what type of vinyl shake siding accent you are looking for.
- Double 6.25″ (15.25″ x 32″ panel).
- Molded cedar texture and low gloss finish gives the true appearance of real cedar shingles.
- Appealing design suitable for whole-house applications as well as accent areas.
- 12 colors which have been fashioned after 12 of the most popular cedar stains. They coordinate with CertainTeed’s decorative trim system.
- Molded perimeter locking system which proves a virtually seamless appearance.
- The 3/8″ shingle base is a faithful reproduction of real shingles.
- Injection molded made with durable polypropylene.
- .100″ Nominal thickness and molded-in structural ribs for added strength and rigidity.
- The color goes clear through the panel. It’s not a painted-on surface so scratches won’t show.
- Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting.
Finish: Cedar Grain
Panel Length: 32″
Colors: 12 You can mix and match these colors in any way you like. (Colonial White, Antique Linen, Desert Tan, Natural Clay, Sterling Gray, Granite Gray, Heritage Cream, Ivy Green, Buckskin, Light Maple, Barn Red & Prairie Sand)
What’s Included at per square foot (psf) price:
* With Tyvek:
- Installation of Cedar Impressions Half-Round Double 6 1/4″ Vinyl Shingles in the colors of your choice, including all needed finish trim and accessories. (materials and labor)
- Installation of Tyvek HomeWrap underlayment and sealed with Tyvek Tape around windows and doors. (materials and labor)
- Certainteed’s Lifetime Warranty